Download our Printable .pdf
- Toddler Tunes – Ages 16 months – 3 years – $50 per month • $250.00/Semester
- A joyful first music class shared by parent and child. Singing, finger play, movement, keyboard
playing and rhythms encourage active involvement and develop the child’s “inner music”.
- Music in Me – Ages 3 – 5 years – – $65 per month • $300.00/Semester
- More Music in Me is a dynamic readiness program for young children with emphasis on ear
training, solfege singing, movement, keyboard activities, pitch and rhythm awareness.
Creativity is stressed. Parent involvement in class and at home.
- Harmony Road – Ages 3 – 5 years – $75 per month • $375.00/Semester
- The Harmony Road course is carefully constructed for children to learn the basic building
blocks of music. Emphasis is on ear training, solfege singing, keyboard playing, ensemble
and rhythm activities, movement and music creativity. This exceptional course gives the
student “inner hearing”, which makes transposing, improvisation and composing easily
accessible in their musical studies. Parent involvement in class and at home.
- Young Musician Book 1 – Ages 6 – 8 years – $75 per month • $375.00/Semester • 60 Min. Weekly
- The Young Musician course introduces beginning students to keyboard performance and
note reading in a holistic program, including the organized development of pitch, rhythm,
solfege singing, keyboard and movement activities. As students advance they experience
composing and lyric writing. Students eventually create their own arrangements. Parent
involvement in class and at home.
- Keyboard Prep – Ages 8 to 12 years – $75 per month • $375.00/Semester • 60 Min. Weekly
- The Keyboard Prep course is designed for children ages 8 through 12 who are studying
music for the first time. This motivating program develops the student’s basic musicianship
skills through ear training, solfege singing, keyboard solo and ensemble performance,
composing and arranging. A strong program to build self confidence and music skills.
Parent involvement encouraged.
- Piano Street for Older Adults – Ages 50+ – $75 per month • $375.00/Semester • 60 Min. Weekly
- Our Piano Street program is a unique and motivating experience designed specifically for teen
& adult beginners. Students are introduced to many musical concepts through ear training,
note reading, use of chords, solo and ensemble playing and composing. You will be amazed at
what you can play after only 4 sessions!
Also available are private lessons for: Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute, Guitar, Ukulele, Bagpipes
Registration and Payments are due one week before classes start.
Private lessons run from $22. per half hour to $40. per Hour.
The Music School is located at: 2155 Airbase Road, Mountain Home, ID 83647
Mountain Home Free Lesson Saturday! – August 4th from 1:30 pm to 7:00
- 1:30 pm Toddler Tunes for ages 16 months to 3 years
- 2:00 pm Music in Me for children ages 3 to 5 years
- 3:00 pm Harmony Road children ages 4 1/2 to 6 years
- 4:00 pm Young Musician for children ages 6 to 8 years
- 5:00 pm Keyboard Prep for children ages 8 to 12 years
- 6:00 pm Piano Street for students ages 12 to adult
-See class descriptions on the other side. Please call to reserve your spot. Space is limited.
• FREE Guitar, Violin, Cello, Viola, Flute and Ukulele lessons by appointment.
Please call to reserve your time! Space is limited. 208-599-5517
• Refreshments will be served.
Twin Falls Group Piano Classes – Summer Piano Camps 2018
- Tuesdays and Thursdays June 19th – 28th or July 17th – 26th
- 2:00 – 2:30 pm Toddler Tunes for ages 16 months to 3 years – $30
- 3:00 – 3:45 pm Hello Music (June) Musictime (July) for children ages 3 to 5 years – $45
( These courses offer an introduction to solfege singing, movement, rhythm,
keyboard playing, andcreative activities. Parents share in class time.)
- 4:00 – 4:50 pm Young Musician Primer for children ages 6 to 8 years – $50
- 5:00 – 5:50 pm Keyboard Prep Primer for children ages 8 to 12 years – $50
- 6:00 – 6:50 pm Piano Street Intro for students ages 12 to adult – $50
- Please see below for class descriptions. Books w/CDs extra.
Group Piano Classes Start Sept. 2018
Private lessons starting whenever you are ready for:
Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute, Guitar, and Ukulele.
Violin, viola, cello rentals are available.
Registration and Payments are due one week before classes start.
The Music Academy is located at: 684 Suite A Blue Lakes Blvd. Twin Falls, ID 83301
Music educators and piano teachers have enumerated the many advantages of group piano teaching including the valuable learning atmosphere it fosters. Studies have also found that group instruction is effective in developing both performance and musicianship skills.
Group Lesson Advantages include:
- Develops confidence in playing for others. – Weekly performance opportunities
- Aids students in developing rhythmic security. – Playing together and rhythmic games
- Develops concentration by maintaining ones own part while hearing others play. – Ensemble playing
- Allows students to broaden their musical experiences. – Improvisation, arranging, composition, ensemble playing
- Exposes students to a variety of music. – Both piano music and other genres
- Strengthens family bonds in a friendly encouraging atmosphere. – Younger students learn and experience music with the help of their parents.
- Allows the teacher to present music fundamentals in a shorter time and more effectively than if she were making the presentation to individual students. – Magnet board, reading and theory games
- Fosters an atmosphere that is conducive to the effective teaching of skills such as listening, pitch matching (ear training), singing, rhythm, movement, and music appreciation. – Activities that are fun to experience with others
- Facilitates the performance of ensembles leading to the study of voicing and orchestration. – Experiencing the joy of making music together
- Establishes a sense of group spirit and group dynamics that increases motivation. – Positive peer pressure
- Fosters the development of communication skills. – Speaking and playing in front of others
- Allows students to learn from peers and parents as well as from teacher. – Parents and students learn to relate to each other
- Provides a setting where drills and exercises can be more interesting and motivating. – Challenges students to keep improving and try harder
- Increases attention span, allowing the lesson time to be longer than private lessons. – Varied activities and learning experiences (multi-sensory learning